Did you know that a well-equipped veterinary clinic is very similar to a hospital for humans?
At the North Road Veterinary Centre, in order for us to keep your pet healthy, we need to have pet care facilities for radiology, ultrasonography, dentistry, blood testing, sterilisation of surgical instruments, the monitoring of vital signs when under anaesthetic and for fluid therapy (intravenous pumps). We regularly review our veterinary equipment and invest in upgrading it to provide your pet with the latest advances in veterinary medicine and surgery.
At the North Road Veterinary Centre we offer a comprehensive range of veterinary and pet health-related services, including:
- emergency care
- wellness plans, especially encouraging regular check-ups
- weight loss programs
- preventative health care
- surgery, with fully equipped surgical suite
- dentistry, with the latest equipment
- pathology, with full in-house pathology facilities
- purpose-built radiology suite
- ultrasound, especially for examination of the chest and abdomen