Maintaining a healthy weight is essential to a long and happy life.
Obesity can lead to a range of serious health problems for your pet such as:
- heart disease
- respiratory problems
Our team can tailor an individual weight loss program to improve the overall health and well-being of your pet. A health check with our vets may also be recommended to check for obesity associated illness.
- Determines ideal body weight.
- Provides dietary advice with caloric restriction.
- Advice on food selection and treat allowance.
- Support and guidance with activity plans to suit the life-stage and breed of your pet.
- Regular weigh ins and reviews at the clinic.