North Road Vet COVID Protocols
Please be reassured we are here to look after you and your four-legged family.
For the safety of you, the community and the North Road team please see below our current COVID management protocols.
- we continue to be operating normal clinic hours.
- we are currently allowing one person to attend an appointment inside the clinic with their pet, unless prior arrangement is made in certain circumstances.
- we kindly ask you when entering the clinic to be conscious of the numbers of people in the waiting room at any one time. We may ask you to wait outside, to ensure we do not exceed the maximum capacity within the clinic at any time.
- we may request you to wear a mask.
- we ask you to hand sanitise at our sanitiser station on entering the clinic and to maintain safe social distancing.
- if you or a member of your household is unwell with cold or flu symptoms please advise us so we can discuss with you other arrangements for your pet to be seen by us. Unfortunately, you will not be able to attend the clinic.
- please ring and preorder food/medications.
- we are requesting cashless payments where possble.
- we will keep you updated as this situation continues to change and evolve.
We thank you all for your ongoing understanding and patience as we continue to work together through these difficult and challenging times.
Pet grooming has resumed again on site at North Road Vet Centre. Please call Clea directly on 0424 223924 or email her at email@example.com to make a booking. On arrival please call Clea directly, and she will meet you in the car park to take your pet into the grooming parlour. Pets for grooming are not routinely admitted or discharged via the clinic waiting room.
We are very pleased to advise puppy preschool classes have resumed at North Road Vet Centre. Please contact us for details.