COVID - Stage 4 Restrictions
Veterinary clinics are an essential health care service.
We will continue to be open normal clinic hours during Stage 4 restrictions.
Clients are permitted to attend their vet and travel more than 5 kms to do so, and are permitted to attend a vet in an emergency situation during curfew hours.
Please be reassured we are here to look after you and your four-legged family.
For the safety of you, the community and the North Road team please see below our current COVID management protocols.
- we continue to be open, operating normal clinic hours
- as of Friday,10th July we will be booking consultations as contactless appointments.
- please call the clinic on 95964804 when you arrive in the car park, we kindly ask you not to come directly into the clinic.
- a nurse will take your pet into the consult room for examination with the vet, the vet will speak to you directly on the phone during the examination to discuss your pet's visit and treatment. Please be reassured our team will take special care of your pet with lots of cuddles and treats during the appointment.
- as per current government regulations all clients that are meeting one of our team at the door must be wearing a mask.
- if you are unwell with cold or flu symptoms, or are currently awaiting a COVID test result we ask you not to attend the clinic. We will discuss with you other arrangements for your pet to be seen by us.
- please ring and preorder food/medications, and call the clinic from the car park on arrival for pick up, we will have them ready for you in a collection box inside the front door.
- we are requesting cashless payments.
- we will keep you updated as this situation continues to evolve.
We thank you all for your ongoing understanding and patience as we work together through the difficult times ahead.
From 28th September onwards (in accordance with Government Step 2 roadmap)- pet grooming will resume on site at North Road Vet Centre in a contactless format. Please call the clinic or email Clea directly for details of making a booking. We are excited to again be able to offer this important service to your furry family!
Prior to 28th September - professional pet grooming is permitted if deemed to be necessary for the health and welfare of the pet. Our grooming service is still available with Clea for pets in this situation. A consultation with a veterinarian will be required for your pet to be assessed, and if deemed to be necessary, authorisation for grooming can then be provided.
Under current restrictions, we are not permitted to conduct puppy preschool classes.