North Road Vet COVID Protocols
Please be reassured we are here to look after you and your four-legged family.
For the safety of you, the community and the North Road team please see below our current COVID management protocols.
- we continue to be open, operating normal clinic hours
- we are currently allowing one person to attend an appointment inside the clinic with their pet.
- please call the clinic on 95964804 when you arrive in the car park, we kindly ask you not to come directly into the clinic so we can ensure we do not exceed the maximum capacity within the clinic at any time.
- we will advise you when you are able to enter the clinic for your pets consultation
- we request clients to wear a mask on entering the clinic.
- we ask you to hand sanitise at our sanitiser station on entering the clinic and to maintain safe social distancing, also standing behind the designated lines
- if you or a member of your household is unwell with cold or flu symptoms, please advise us so we can discuss with you other arrangements for your pet to be seen by us. Unfortunately, you will not be able to attend the clinic.
- please ring and preorder food/medications, and call the clinic from the car park on arrival for pick up.
- we are requesting cashless payments.
- we will keep you updated as this situation continues to evolve.
We thank you all for your ongoing understanding and patience as we continue to work together through these difficult and challenging times.
Pet grooming has resumed again on site at North Road Vet Centre in a contactless format. Please call Clea directly on 0424 223924 or email her at email@example.com to make a booking. We are excited to again be able to offer this important service to your furry family!
We are very pleased to advise from Sunday, 8th November puppy preschool classes will be resuming. Please contact us for details.