The North Road Veterinary Centre in Gardenvale was established in 1969 and prides itself in offering the very best health care for all your family pets, including dog and cat grooming, cat boarding in our cattery, all in a friendly, family-like environment where we strive to ensure that our clients and their pets always feel comfortable and relaxed.
Owned and managed by Drs Andrew and Wendy Milledge, our veterinary clinic offers an experienced and empathetic team of professional vets, nurses, groomers, cattery staff and a puppy preschool to provide complete and personalised care for you and your four-legged friends. Not only do we provide exceptional veterinary services to the Gardenvale area but we also warmly encourage residents of Brighton, East Brighton, Elsternwick, Caulfield South, Elwood, Ormond and Bentleigh to visit us and experience our caring approach to animal welfare.
near the corner of Nepean Highway
Tel: (03) 9596 4804
Fax: (03) 9530 6001
COVID UPDATE- Stage 4 Restrictions
Veterinary clinics are an essential healthcare service, we will continue to be open normal clinic hours during Stage 4 restrictions. Clients are permitted to attend their vet and travel more than 5km to do so.
We are currently experiencing high call volumes, and ask for your patience if our team cannot attend to your call immediately.
A big THANKYOU to our wonderful clients for your ongoing patience and understanding during these difficult times. Please be reassured we are here to look after you and your four-legged family.
For the safety of you, the community and the North Road team please see below our current COVID management protocols.
- we continue to be open, operating normal clinic hours
- as of Friday,10th July we will be booking consultations as contactless appointments.
- please call the clinic on 95964804 when you arrive in the car park, we kindly ask you not to come directly into the clinic.
- a nurse will take your pet into the consult room for examination with the vet, the vet will speak to you directly on the phone during the examination to discuss your pet's visit and treatment. Please be reassured our team will take special care of your pet with lots of cuddles and treats during the appointment.
- if you are unwell with cold or flu symptoms, or are currently awaiting a COVID test result we ask you not to attend the clinic. We will discuss with you other arrangements for your pet to be seen by us.
- please ring and preorder food/medications, and call the clinic from the car park on arrival for pick up, we will have them ready for you in a collection box inside the front door.
- we are requesting cashless payments.
We will keep you updated as this situation continues to evolve.
We thank you all for your ongoing understanding and patience as we work together through the difficult times ahead.