The North Road Veterinary Centre in Gardenvale was established in 1969 and prides itself in offering the very best health care for all your family pets, including dog and cat grooming, cat boarding in our cattery, all in a friendly, family-like environment where we strive to ensure that our clients and their pets always feel comfortable and relaxed.
Owned and managed by Drs Andrew and Wendy Milledge, our veterinary clinic offers an experienced and empathetic team of professional vets, nurses, groomers, cattery staff and a puppy preschool to provide complete and personalised care for you and your four-legged friends. Not only do we provide exceptional veterinary services to the Gardenvale area but we also warmly encourage residents of Brighton, East Brighton, Elsternwick, Caulfield South, Elwood, Ormond and Bentleigh to visit us and experience our caring approach to animal welfare.
near the corner of Nepean Highway
Tel: (03) 9596 4804
Fax: (03) 9530 6001
We are currently experiencing high call volumes, and ask for your patience if our team cannot attend to your call immediately.
A big THANKYOU to our wonderful clients for your ongoing patience and understanding during these difficult times. Please be reassured we are here to look after you and your four-legged family.
For the safety of you, the community and the North Road team we have introduced these precautions.
- as of Tuesday, 9th June we will be allowing one person to accompany their pet in the consultation with one of our vets, instead of a contactless appointment.
- we ask you not to attend the clinic if you are unwell with cold or flu symptoms, or are currently awaiting a COVID test result. We will discuss with you other arrangements for your pet to be seen by us.
- when you arrive for your appointment, please call us from the car park, we kindly ask you not to come directly into the clinic until directed by us.
- please use the hand sanitiser provided when inside the waiting room on arrival and departure, and practise proper respiratory hygiene. A 20sec hand rub is essential.
- we kindly request you to maintain a safe social distance of 1.5metres whilst in the clinic, and stand/sit behind the yellow line markers.
- please ring and preorder food/medications, and call the clinic from the car park on arrival for pick up, we will have them ready for you in a collection box inside the front door.
- we are requesting cashless payments.
We will keep you updated as this situation continues to evolve.
We thank you all for your ongoing understanding and patience as we work together through the difficult times ahead.